Listing a home is more than putting a sign in the yard. You need an advocate that knows the business and the market. Jill Bell will research the current market, educate you on other sales in the area, assist with staging, market your home, and organize the various components of the real estate transaction all while getting you to closing as efficiently as possible.
Jill provides helpful checklists to clients which assist with the difficult steps of the process, taking away some of the confusion and anxiety that comes with buying and selling a home. As a bonus, she puts her professional photography skills to work, providing you with beautiful photos to help sell your home.
Helping you think through the process of listing your home is part of the real estate trade for Jill.
The Right Price
Price your property to move. Your property will generate the most attention and showings in the first weeks it’s on the market. For the best results, you should list it at a realistic price from the beginning. Helping you prepare for your listing includes pricing the home well. It is a crucial component of maximizing your net proceeds.
1. Education & Experience
2. Neighborhood Knowledge
3. Professional Networking
4. Handling Volumes of Paperwork
5. Agents are Buffers
6. Price Guidance
7. Market Condition Information
8. Negotiation Skills & Confidentiality
9. Anticipating The Next Step
10. Adjustment To The Community
Real Estate Services
* Market Analysis
* Home Staging
* Professional Photos to Enhance Online First Impressions
* Keybox for Easy Showing
* Computerized Appointment Service open 7 days/week, 8 AM to 8 PM
* Crye-Leike® yard sign with Jill’s number on it so you don’t take any calls
* Multi Listing Service (MLS) used by all REALTORS® in the Country
* Professional, Full-Color Marketing Fliers
* Syndicated to the major real estate websites and Social Media platforms
* Slideshow on YouTube, the 3rd most visited Internet site
* Virtual Home Tour
Why Crye-Leike® REALTORS®?Crye-Leike® has over 112 offices in nine states across the Mid-South region and more than 3,000 sales associates.
• Crye-Leike® has 26 offices in Arkansas.
• Crye-Leike® ranks #1 in Arkansas and #5 in the nation in number of units sold and total sales price.
• Crye-Leike® is fully vested in the technology that is rapidly changing how real estate transactions are done.
• Crye-Leike® offers great agent support and has an in-house marketing department to help sell listings.
• Crye-Leike® has trusted Executive and Principle Brokers to offer wisdom and experience to Sales Agents.
Marketing Your Property
9 OUT OF 10 HOME BUYERS SEE LISTINGS ONLINE BEFORE THEY SEE THEM IN PERSON
Your property will be marketed online on hundreds of websites: