Clear Creek Gated Community
The Clear Creek Gated Community at the Blessings Golf Club in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
Situated around the Blessings Golf Course, the Clear Creek gated community began construction in 2003. According to the tax records, there are 167 lots with homes ranging from 3,037 Square Feet to 15,209 Square Feet. Over the years prices have ranged from $329,900 in the patio homes to $2,800,000 in the estate homes. Johnny Tyson is the owner of the Blessings Golf Club, which opened 15 years ago. The course was originally designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr. with a redesign recently completed by architect Kyle Phillips. The clubhouse was designed by Fayetteville architect Marlon Blackwell and has won numerous awards to include recognition in Architecture Digest as one of the top gold clubhouses of the world. The golf course has earned a reputation as a brutal test of skill. In May the University of Arkansas will host the NCAA Division I Men’s and Women’s Golf Championships at the Blessings just outside of the Fayetteville city center. Mr. Tyson is underwriting the admission fee so everyone can enjoy the event. Club amenities include golf, restaurant, fitness facility, and pool with membership.
- 18 Hole Championship Golf Course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr. (U of A Razorback Home Course and Host of 2019 Division I Golf Championships) 479.444.6330
- Indoor Golf Practice Facility (Open 5:00am-10:00pm)
- Outdoor driving range featuring Titleist Pro-V practice balls (Open 7:30am – Dusk)
- Golf Pro Shop
- Club House designed by award-winning architect Marlon Blackwell
- High End Dining at the Blessings Club House with Private Dining Area and Holiday Brunches Available with Reservations 479.718.3580 (Open Tues., Wed. Thurs. 7:00am – 2:00pm, Fri., Sat. 7:00am-8:30pm and Sun. 7:00am-3:00pm)
- Fitness Facility at the Golf Club (Open 24 Hours)
- Men’s Locker Room and Lounge with Food Service, Bar Service, Hot Tub, Steam Room, Pool Table, Multiple Big Screen TVs, Stone Fireplace, and Bar Service
- Luxury Women’s Locker Room and Sitting Area
- Swimming Pool with Food and Bar Service as well as a Private Sun Deck
- 24-Hour Monitoring of all Persons and Vehicles Entering and Leaving the Development
- Social Membership Available at the Blessings Club that includes use of all facilities without Golf Privileges for a non-refundable fee of $1,000 plus monthly dues of $125 plus purchases (no food/beverage minimum) 479.718.3540
- Golf Membership Available at the Blessing Club that includes Locker Fees, Cart Fees, Bag Storage Fees for a monthly fee of $795 plus purchases. Non-Refundable fee to be determined by Blessings Club.
- Close proximity to shopping, restaurants, entertainment, and hospital
- 2 Miles to I-49
- 4 Miles to the University of Arkansas campus
- 5 Miles to the Tyson Home Office
- 5 Miles to the Walton Arts Center
- 15 Miles to the JB Hunt Home Office in Lowell
- 18 Miles to the Walmart Amp
- 18 Miles to the Pinnacle Hills Promenade
- 19 Miles to the Wal-Mart Home Office in Bentonville
- 25 Miles to Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
- 30 Miles to Devil’s Den State Park
- 35 Miles to Beaver Lake
- Easy Access to Northwest Arkansas Trail System (nwatrails.org)
- Enjoy Arkansas’ 52 State Parks (arkansasstateparks.com) and 8 National Parks (nps.gov)
Available Homes In Clear Creek
Ready to List?
Would you like your free Certified Market Analysis?