Are you running out of time and energy to find a thoughtful, unique gift for the Arkansas lover in your life? If so, I have some ideas for you. These gifts would be perfect for anyone who has moved away from Arkansas or who is proudly living in the state now.
1. Have you ever heard of Uncommon Goods? I got their catalog in the mail recently. As I opened up the first page something caught my eye. It was a Cribbage Board… that had Beaver Lake laser etched on it ($59)! What a great gift for the family who spends their summer weekends at their lake house on Beaver Lake or for that person who grew up making their favorite memories there. The cribbage board can also be laser etched with other lakes, so if you need a gift for someone who frequents a different Arkansas lake, you’re still in luck.
2. I kept looking through the Uncommon Goods catalog and I found another great gift idea to remind your gift recipient of Arkansas. This Lake Topography Art is also available with Beaver Lake topography, as well as many other Arkansas lakes ($59-$525).
3. If you need a smaller gift for the Arkansas lover, Uncommon Goods carries these adorable Arkansas dish towels ($20.00). These would look great in any kitchen. I love the bright colors and whimsical design.
5. If you’re looking for a gift for a child, take a look at this book similar to the popular children’s book, “Goodnight Moon.” “Goodnight Fayetteville” was written by Jennifer Irwin for the Fayetteville Chamber of Commerce and was illustrated by Art Teachers from the Fayetteville Public School District. Proceeds benefit the leadership and education programs of the Fayetteville Chamber of Commerce. This children’s book highlights the great landmarks and events around Fayetteville and will be a favorite for years to come. It can be ordered online or purchased at Bella Jack’s Children’s Boutique. ($19.95)
6. If you’re looking for something to prove the Arkansas love, what about this “Home is Where the HeARt is” print by Ashley Ink ($15-$20))? This would be an eye catching piece sitting on a kitchen counter or an office desk.
7. If Arkansas is “Home Sooieet Home,” a Christmas ornament is always a great gift ($22.00). Take a look at this one made by Katie Goodwin Art.
8. If you have someone on your list who loves Arkansas and loves to be in the kitchen, this Arkansas cutting board might be the perfect gift ($35.00). WoodBob creates these in the shape of our state. This would be even cuter paired with one of the kitchen towels listed above.
10. Any woman from Arkansas would be proud to wear this “London, Paris, ARKANSAS, New York, Barcelona” tank by Country Deep ($27.95). It’s available on the Country Outfitter Marketplace.
What do you think of these gift ideas for the Arkansas lover? Hopefully this post helped you cross another person off your Christmas gift list. If you know of other Arkansas goods that would make great gifts, please comment on this post to let us all know. We’d love to hear your ideas!